Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Holiday Tune

Tyler wrote this song and recorded it tonight with the kids. They had so much fun and I think it turned out so cute. I always think he should send his music in- but he just laughs and says "settle down honey".

(click here to hear it)
http://www.esnips.com/doc/768619df-77a5-4992-9434-fcbd1bb09b7f/Christmas-Day


You can also click the link on the top right of the blog that says "Tyler's guitar tunes" and scroll down to "Christmas Day".

Merry Christmas!!

6 comments:

Tiffany J said...

Ok Karen I'm with you! Turn this in! I've heard a lot of Christmas songs and this one tops a lot of them! The lyrics and the kids are awesome! I enjoyed it! Thanks for sharing it with us!

Julie said...

What a talented bunch you are!!!
That was very sweet!!

(Is this the same man that harpooned a rodent?)heehee!

Chris Dodge said...

You know, we used to sit around in Bishopric meetings and make jokes about how nearly perfect Tyler's famly was and how bad off our families were. Now I find out you write songs and sing together? I can't get my kids to carry the garbage out, let alone carry a tune.

It is great to hear your voices! It makes us feel a little bit closer to Fountain Valley again. Merry Christmas!

Kim L. said...

GET IT OUT OF MY HEAD!!!! IT'S BEEN STUCK IN THERE SINCE LIKE THURSDAY WHEN YOU EMAILED IT OVER! That is the SIGN of a great song! Well done! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

rock on.

shari berry bo-berry said...

this is awesome! i want more!