Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Late and Loud Night

I remember in the 4th grade, my oldest brother Craig brought home his first few records (yes, vinyl. I'm old.). Groups were Bad Religion and Social Distortion. Because it was punk, we hid it from our parents and listened to it like crazy knowing if we got caught we were toast. ha.

Tonight, a bunch of us just got in from seeing Bad Religion. Show was amazing. Thanks for the hookups Trounce! Crazy coincidence was that we just saw Social D a few weeks ago together.


8 comments:

TR said...

I love it! What about Dead Kennedys? Fugazi? Rancid? Care Unit?

J said...

I am not telling Steve about this....he will be so sad he missed two concerts of bands that I'm sure never come to Utah. The fine arts haven't made it this far west yet.

April Cobb said...

So did your mom and dad say it was okay for you to go? Are you afraid you might get caught? Did you take your mom with you?

Tiffany J said...

I TOTALLY appreciate that you guys are going to awesome concerts! I love knowing the our Bishopric is still on top of it! ha ha Glad you guys had fun!

StatCraze said...

From what I know about you, I'm surprised to hear you went to a Bad Religion concert. I never figured you for a punk. And Social Distortion? I got to see Mike Ness preform in Vegas a few years back when he did a solo project but I would have loved to see the whole group.

Kristie K. said...

What Fun!and I loved hearing how you and your brother would listen to it, hoping your parents wouldn't find out.

Tim & Steph said...

Ty--I don't know what else I have to do to get on your "Friends" list, but I thought leaving a comment might do it!! I was totally surprised to see you went to see Bad Religion--did not figure you liked that kind-a music. Way cool though! Also, don't feel obligated to add me to your list...I will just take you off mine if I don't see me on here ASAP. :)

Anonymous said...

i found out about this on my own. tyler, you didn't invite me? are the germs still around? i totally want to see care unit!