Sunday, July 6, 2008

Happy 4th!!

This year we broke a long tradition of watching the Tustin fireworks show. Although it's a great show, we decided to fight the crowds and head for the beach this year. We were lucky to hang with our great friends (the Fairbanks), at their amazing beach house. What a hook up, especially with parking.






























After the great firework show, the grunion were supposed to be running (thin fish that come lay their eggs on shore. They are a blast to try to catch with your hands). It's not too often that they are here. We tried, but struck out. Next time kids!!

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Sounds like you had a fun fourth of July! I miss the beach so much, I get so jealous when I see those pictures of you and your family there! You need to find Clay a job out there!

Tiffany J said...

What an awesome way to spend the 4th! Your family is so cute! The kids are getting so big so fast! I can't believe Paige is 6!! We had her in nursery! Holy Cow!

Andrea said...

Oh Davis family, I am soooo bummed we are not at the beach with you...oh what I would give :).
So we were driving today and all the sudden Alana tells everyone to watch out for some goblets....it made me think of you guys, hope your doing well:)

April Cobb said...

I loved the grunion run as a kid. What a great memory for your children. And bailing on tradition once in a while keeps it interesting. Happy Summer!

farmersdozen.com said...

Hey! So excited I found your blog...googled Tyler Davis! Your kids are adorable. Was so fun to see you, hope to see all your family this August! :)

Charlie and Amparo said...

What a cute family you have. The kids have grown up a lot. What a great way to spend the Fourth of July on the beach. JEALOUS* -Charlie