Sunday, August 31, 2008

Tagged Dangit

Linda Crawford just tagged me, because she rules, I will comply....

Joys

1. Holding and watching my sleeping babies.

2. Taking in the sunset, especially over the ocean.

3. Reflecting on childhood memories with my immediate family and grandparents.

4. Refinishing a trashed piece of furniture.

5. Reading to my kids.

6. Hearing my Mom and Dad laugh.

7. Eating warm brownies.

8. Holding Tyler's hand in the movies.

9. Diving off the diving board.

10. Laughing hard.


Fears

1. A tragedy that steals Tyler away from me.

2. Getting Pleurisy (again)

3. Cockroaches

4. Medieval tortures

5. Failing a college class that I didn't know I signed up for. As a result, that kept me from graduation. (I already graduated!!! Why do I keep having that same dream/nightmare!!!)

6. Starving to death.


Current Obsessions

1. When is our house going to sell?

2. Where are we going to move?

3. Should we add on to our house we have here?

4. Is Trevor getting all the love, nutrition and knowlege he deserves?

5. Ditto #4 for the other SIX children.



Surprising Facts

1. I used to twirl a flag.

2. I hate dark chocolate.

3. I am an excellent closet dancer.

Now I tag Tyler. Please make me laugh.

12 comments:

shari berry bo-berry said...

hey karen! I love learning more about you! you are one of those people that I really admire and wish I knew better... thanks for sharing! OH and by the way...I used to twirl a flag too!

Linda said...

Nice to know that I rule and that I have such power with arm-twisting...love your list! And let me add to your obsessions: when did you put your house up for sale? And where ARE you going? Colorado? Say yes!

J said...

Zion is calling to you....You can move just in time for winter to get here!

Kim L. said...

I LOVE IT! I love learning fun stuff that you would not normally know about someone. Will you please make up your mind about where YOU are going...so we can know where WE might be going?\"/

Julie said...

Still 2 houses on my street!!! I'm just saying...

I think you need to take your dancing skills out of the closet and share with the rest of us!!!

Jillyboo said...

When I get back there for Olivia's blessing I am going to beg to see your dance moves.
And I think you'd love Colorado. I know your not interested but...

Andrea said...

You put your house up for sale? Maybe you guys will have better luck than we have :(
I hate dark chocolate too, if your going to eat it you might as well have the good stuff!!

Kristie K. said...

Karen I always have this High school dream where I don't know where my classes are and when I get there I haven't done any of the work....And I can twirl a flag too! My girl friend taught me how.

Kristie K. said...

Oh and note to friends....
she loves sunsets & OCEANS!

No Colorado!
No Zion! (unless we are talking about in our hearts)
No where out of the FV 1st ward :)

Tiffany J said...

What a fun post! I love getting to know people in our ward family better!! I agree with Kristie...NO where out side of FV 1st ward!!

Clarkson said...

Yum - warm brownies. Add ice cream and caramel and I'm there! Good luck selling your house.

Alli Loar said...

Karen...great list...the college nightmare is a reoccuring one for me too...make sure Tyler complies...i want to see his list. Shay