Sunday, November 23, 2008

Poor Trevs!

Change of plans. Well, whatever they were, now Trevor has pneumonia. Yesterday, we took him in for a possible ear infection and came out 4 hours later with 3 perscriptions to treat him for pneumonia. Yikes. We spent last night doing laps together and snuggling. So sad to see him so sick. He's already seeing tons of improvement and we'll see what the dr says today at his next apt.


























The kids have found creative ways to get him to sleep. They call it the "magic blanket train". I'm all for it.

5 comments:

shari berry bo-berry said...

how scary! I hope he'll be feeling better soon!!!

I love the magic blanket train, what good big brothers and sister he has!!

Clarkson said...

Not fun! Our little Annika was born with pneumonia. Hope he gets feeling better soon. Do you think the blanket train would work for a crazy 3 year old?

Stephanie said...

What a cute family Tyler. I hope the little guy feels better soon. You older kids are super for pitching in and helping out! Can they come to my house and give me a hand?

Tiffany J said...

I'm sorry to hear Trevor is so sick! You have such a great family who is so willing to help you out! Any chance I could have a magic blanket train ride after the holidays are all through ha ha ha

TR said...

I feel bad for poor little Trevs, but time for a new post Ty