Friday, January 25, 2008

Trip to SD

We just returned from spending most of the week in San Diego. We took the kids out of school and stayed at a little resort in Oceanside by the harbor. Had such a relaxing and sweet time. We're used to all cramming in a small hotel room together (that's always a blast too), but it was so nice to have some extra space at this little resort (parents time share).



We beach hopped and conquered the town. Always stinks to come back to reality and responsibilities again. Good times.








Tyler and Alex hangin out together.









The kids feeding the fat squirrels at View pt.

7 comments:

TR said...

Looks like a lot of fun. totally jealous. I'd love to live in SD. Someday......someday.

Kristie K. said...

I am glad you guys had great time. We love san diego. It is special to me and grady cuz we got married down there, garren likes it because of the Chargers, they are his favorite football team.

Chris Dodge said...

Looks like a lot of fun..especially right now since we have close to three feet of snow in our yard! I miss the beach.

Julie said...

It was so great to see you guys...thanks for stopping by!

I need a cup of sugar. Whose door do I knock on? Could be yours!!!!! I would LOVE that! (no pressure)

Jillyboo said...

Isn't it wonderful to get away? Even if it's not far, its just something we need. I am glad you guys made good memories and had so much fun together.

Tiffany J said...

It's so nice to get out and away sometime! Us here at the Jenks household are LONG overdue for one of those fun quick trips! I'm glad you were able to get away and enjoy time together...that's really what it's all about!

Andrea said...

That looks like so much fun! I am so jealous you guys have warm weather! I told josh the other day that i think I have that weather disorder, he just laughed at me. I hate the cold! Thanks for rubbing it in :)