Sunday, October 12, 2008

Final Days of Maui

Karen wanted a coconut real bad. It had to be fresh. What do you do?














Sean challenged me to an all out eating competition. It was time to see once and for all who is the king. We ordered the "Bonanza" Burger which was like 1.5 lbs of meat.














As you can see, I got schooled. I guess I'm not a kid anymore. Nice work Sean.












Us, agonizing over leaving this place. I guess all great things must come to an end.

Thanks Rob and Lisa, Sean and Jen, John and Michelle. Couldn't have made sweeter memories!

7 comments:

J said...

We've been so jealous looking at your great pictures. Glad you had such a wonderful vacation, you two really deserved a break!!!!

Billings Family said...

Are you kidding me???? NO KIDS!!! How awesome for you guys! What the heck, where was the invite? I missed it! Can't tell Jon, he'll never let you live it down! You guys are the best family! Love that you know how to play right! Loved catching up on the blog! Your kids are so great. Come teach us how you do it. Karen, Ty says you guys make homemade wheat bread every day. TEACH ME! Let's get together, our boys (tyler and jon) need to play :) Took Jon to the skate park for a date on his b-day. Saw some life come back into the boy. Need Hawaii like you guys!

Tiffany J said...

What an awesome trip! The pictures are amazing! You guys were over there the same time as my parents!! Glad you guys got to go and do something so fun!!!

Alli Loar said...

MAN!!! Maui rocks. noth'n like the hawaiian isles...canaries what???looks like u guys had the time...loved the video of Ty riding on the back of the tiger shark...dude u never cease to amaze me...hope to see you guys sometime in the near future. lov'd the pics.

Chris Dodge said...

Looks like you gus had a great time! I'm glad! We will get to Hawaii some day but after the kids get a bit older.

Andrea said...

Holy Cow!! you guys have been busy!! I'm so glad you were able to get away! I bet it was heaven! :)

Clarkson said...

Glad you guys got to take a great vacay! Sounds like Ty's brothers are super awesome to pull together for you. The pictures are great. Hawaii is someplace I hope to get to someday!