Sunday, January 4, 2009

Slingshots

We just took the kids out hiking in the Laguna Beach canyon. They were able to get their new slingshots all worn in. I think Santa really scored on these puppies. Out of all the toys and clothes they received, nothing holds a flame to these wrist rockets. Brock is sleeping with his. He wants to take it to the beach to nail seagulls. What has Tyler created? They are already talking about their next weeks adventure in the woods with their new slingshots.








5 comments:

shari berry bo-berry said...

you guys are the coolest family! seriously. hands down.

where can I get one of those slingshots?

Kristie K. said...

grady has one of those things. Feel free to give him a call next time you guys go out. He would love it.
I love reading about your adventures...

Tiffany J said...

It is a pretty cool gift. I guess rubber band guns for birthdays? ha ha

"Don't shoot your eye out kid" applies to all things not just BBguns ha ha

Stephanie said...

My sister gave one to my boys not to long ago and they love them! We'll have to get the kids together again and let them go crazy!Coming to Utah anytime soon???

Linda said...

Awesome! And props to you for letting your kids just be...I have no idea how you are in minute-to-minute life, but I just LOVE the lack of reactionary, politically-correct junk that absorbs most parents! Right on!