Thursday, January 29, 2009

Fairwell Circlepix

After nine wonderful years here at CirclePix, I am now passing the torch and hanging up the gloves to move on to another new and exciting challenge. I've accepted a position to work with my 2 brothers in the home healthcare arena, working with the elderly.

As I have been slowly packing up my office over the last few weeks, so many memories of the early days have flooded my mind. Crazy. We started this company with just a few people in Rob's upstairs bonus room. Just a few of us buddies banging things out trying to figure some way to make things work. We went from just a few tours a month to over 10,000 tours a month, with over 400 photographers nationwide and somewhere around 150 employees in our corporate office, at one point. Although I'm so proud of all that we've accomplished together, the sweetest thing is the many friendships and memories that were made along the way. So thankul for all I've learned from everyone, past and present, at Cpix. I expect great things for the future of the company and wish everyone the best- and please keep in touch.

Thanks for the AMAZING ride!!


Tyler

9 comments:

Kim L. said...

A new chapter of life begins! Crazy. Good luck! Thanks for sticking up for me the other day. What a joke.\"/ Love you, Kimmy

TR said...

Good luck with things, Ty. You deserve the best so I hope that everything works out great for you and your brothers.

If the health care thing bombs, you guys should reunite Care Unit and start selling songs on iTunes!

QRquties said...

Ty, my partner, my friend, my brother. I will miss you more than anyone. I feel like a piece of me and a piece of this company is getting cut out. You are the epitome of FLIPP. You are the friendliest guy I know. You truly care about people. Your loyalty was unmatched. I have always appreciated your integrity. I never once worried if you were working hard in California. You are so positive that some might question if you are being real, but after 30 years of being buddies I have never seen anything different. You are always happy with a positive attitude. And then there is passion. I saw that passion you had for CirclePix. We would not be here if it wasn’t for your passion. Thank you for helping me build this company. Thank you for being my friend.

Anonymous said...

Can't believe you are leaving the Pix! But congrats on the new job :) Hope you guys are doing well!

Adam T said...

Hey man, I wish you the best of luck on your new venture. We had a great ride at CirclePix and I'm sure your success will continue. Thank you for being such a great college and friend. It's amazing how many careers and lives to have touched in the past nine years. Good luck to you and your family and I hope to keep in touch.

Stephanie said...

I'm so happy for you Tyler. I agree with everything Rob said. I have known you most of my life and you are one of the best guys I know. I hope everything works out with this new job. You are a great guy and deserve the very best. Your family is so blessed to have such an amazing father and husband. Good luck Tyler!

Sandy said...

Good luck in the future Tyler. You were always one of my favorite people at CirclePix. By the way, I think my husband meant colleague, not college. Adam needs to work on his spelling a little bit sometimes!!!

Clarkson said...

Good luck with the new venture! So glad we can keep in touch via blogging!

Kristie K. said...

We will be thinking of you and your family. We love you guys so much....enjoy the new adventure...